Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fibromyalgia... and the Traveler's Notebook!

Hey,hey ,hey my beautifully gorgeous readers! How has your week been? Here at "The Chi" we have been super dee duper busy with making, cutting, printing...and more printing and cutting of our FIRST and newest inserts!

Our new inserts, that we print, bind, and cut ourselves, are AMAZING! These inserts are geared towards those who have any amount of chronic pain, or like illness, in that it helps you record and journal your daily pains, as well as help you keep track of your appointments and medications. This journal will definitely help you help your doctor treat you!

 For those of you that don't know, I have Fibromyalgia. I needed this journal to help me record my day, and I am hoping this helps you,too! THIS is why I love the TN so much! It is so versatile and you can make it ANY way you'd like!


To take a look at this insert :


These babies will SOON be up in my shop! Happy days, ladies and gents!!

xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment