Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Here we go.. Again!

Hellooooo everyone!! I am the first to admit, I am failing at this blog. So, I decided to get help. (Okay, Not THAT kind of help...((yet)) ;) I have decided to add a guest blogger whom I trust COMPLETELY! She is my crazy Canadian girl, Silvia! She brings a plethora of knowledge to the table. She is an avid knitter, new to the planning world and has a love for planning and a CRAZY obsession for pens and fonts. (Yeah, just ask how many fonts she has.. I dare ya!)

That said, I PROMISE to you that I will do better at this blog. I am also running a shop out of etsy, raising four kids(one of whom is in the Navy now, *sniff sniff*) , a stay at home mom and enjoying this new adventure!

This new adventure will include MORE videos, how-to's, what's in my bag, what's I'm doing now, lists, podcasts, and... oh, I just have ONE goody in my bag I need to keep close to my chest, right? Right!

So, welcome Silvia for me! Her contribution will be up in the next couple of days! Oh, and I made an intro video! EEP!! Enjoy!

xo, Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment